Analisis Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Return Saham pada Perusahaan Perbankan yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Periode 2017-2020

Christina V Situmorang, Arthur Simanjuntak

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to find out and analyze the factors that affect the stock price of banking companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) for the period 2017 to 2020. The subjects of this survey included 39 banking companies by accessing financial statements in audits on the Indonesia Stock Exchange website. The sampling procedure used is a sampling procedure intended for 20 sampling companies in 4 years of observation (2017-2020) with (20 Companies X 4 Years = 80) units of analysis. The data analysis method used is logistic linear regression. Earnings Per Share, Return on Investment, and Price to Book Value (PBV) simultaneously affect the Stock Price by 80.3% based on the results of processing logistic regression data using SPSS 20 software. The remaining 19.7% is affected by other variables. Partially Earning Per Share, Return on Investment, and Price to Book Value (PBV) have a positive and significant effect on Stock Prices. 

   

Keywords


Earning Per Share ; Return on Investment ; Price to Book Value ; Stock Price

References


Darmadji, T, & Fakhrudin, 2012. Pasar Modal di Indonesia (3 erd). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Febryani, Anita dan Rahadian Zulfadin, 2003, Analisis Kinerja Bank Devisa dan Bank Non Devisa di Indonesia. Kajian Ekonomi dan Keuangan. Vol. 7, No. 4.

Hadi, Nor. 2011. Corporate Social Responsibility. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu

Hansen & Mowen. 2004. Manajemen Biaya, Edisi Bahasa Indonesia. Buku Kedua. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Legiman, Fachreza Muhammad, et al. 2015. Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi return saham pada perusahaan agroindustry yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia periode 2009-2012. Jurnal EMBA, vol.3 No.3.

Merkusiwaty, 2007. “Pengertian Bank”. Buletin Studi Ekonomi Volume No 1 tahun 2007.

Samsul, M. 2016. Pasar Modal & Manajemen Portofolio. Edisi Dua Jakarta: Erlangga.

Sartono, Agus. 2010. Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi. Edisi 4. Yogjakarta: BPFE

Siahaan, S. B., & Simanjuntak, A. (2020). Peran audit report lag sebagai variabel mediasi faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi kualitas audit. Jurnal manajemen. 1(1), 25–34.

Simanjuntak, A. (2018). Analisis faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi return saham perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bursa efek Indonesia periode 2012-2016. Jurnal ilmiah methonomi. 4(1), 9–19.

Simanjuntak, A., Situmorang, C. V., & Elisabeth, D. M. (2020). Peran Partisipasi Masyarakat, Akuntabilitas, Dan Transparansi Dalam Mewujudkan Good Governance Terhadap Pembangunan Desa. Jurnal Ilmu Keuangan Dan Perbankan (JIKA), 9(2), 131–142. https://doi.org/10.34010/jika.v9i2.2985

Situmorang, C. V., & Simanjuntak, A. (2019). Pengaruh Good Corporate Governance Terhadap Kinerja Keuangan Perusahaan Perbankan Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN BISNIS : Jurnal Program Studi Akuntansi, 5(2), 160. https://doi.org/10.31289/jab.v5i2.2694

Situmorang, C. V., & Simanjuntak, A. (2021). Pengaruh Strategic Management Accounting dalam Memediasi Pengaruh Orientasi Pasar, dan Kualitas Pimpinan terhadap Kinerja Keuangan. JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN BISNIS : Jurnal Program Studi Akuntansi, 7(2), 100–108. https://doi.org/10.31289/jab.v7i2.4312

Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Tryfino. 2009. Cara Cerdas Berinvestasi Saham. Edisi 1. Transmedia Pustaka: Jakarta.

Umar, Husein, 2003. Metode penelitian aplikasi dalam pemasaran. Jakarta, Gramedia Pustaka Utama.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.35137/jabk.v9i2.699

Copyright (c) 2022 Christina V Situmorang

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Editorial Office
Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis Krisnadwipayana (JABK)

Universitas Krisnadwipayana
Kampus Unkris Jatiwaringin Pondok Gede Jakarta Timur 17411
Email: jurnalakuntansi.prodi@gmail.com




Creative Commons Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.