Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Journal License and Copyright
Authors retain the copyright of the work published in this journal and grant first publication rights to the journal. Authors may make separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of the journal-published version of the work (e.g., posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book) with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their websites) before and during the submission process, as it can result in productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work.
Use of published articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed at Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
The author retains copyright to his/her work and retains unrestricted publishing rights such as (but not limited to) patents, lectures, books and reproducing the article for one's own purposes. However, the initial publishing rights to the work are granted to this journal.
All articles published by Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis Krisnadwipayana are permitted to be used under the (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.