Guidelines for Writing Articles for Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis Krisnadwipayana (JABK)
- Articles are written with Font: Times New Roman size 12, space 1, Justify, on A4 paper, 2 columns.
- The length of the article ranges from 5,000 - 7,000 words including appendices and bibliography, with normal margins.
- Articles can be written in either Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- The cover page states the title, author's name, institution, country and author's email.
- Manuscripts must follow the template from Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis Krisnadwipayana (JABK).
- The result of the article plagiarism check is a maximum of 20 percent.
- The title is a maximum of 15 words with capital letters. Times New Roman font size 14, 1 space bold, and centered. The words analysis, influence and relationship are not allowed.
- The author's name (without academic degree), institution name, country name and e-mail address are written below the title of the article. If the manuscript is written by a team, the editor should only contact the first author, or the correspondence author.
- Abstracts are presented in approximately 300 words (in English and Indonesian). The abstract is followed by keywords ranging from 3 - 10 words and is not allowed to be abbreviated and there is a location name.
- Introduction, the presentation in the introduction should explain clearly and sharply about the state of art, research gaps, and the objectives of the article discussed.
- The method explains the type of research, subject and object of research (population and sample), time and location of research, research instruments, sampling methods, data collection techniques, operational definitions of research variables, and analysis techniques.
- Results and Discussion presents the results of research analysis which can be complemented by tables, graphs (images), and or charts. The discussion section presents the results of data processing, interprets the findings logically, and relates to relevant reference sources.
- Conclusions are presented in one paragraph, not bullet points, and are not expressed in statistical sentences. Conclusions can be supplemented with a paragraph of research suggestions
- The bibliography is sorted alphabetically, without sequential numbers, and is not separated between book, online, and other sources.
- Citation and reference writing in article manuscripts follow the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition style and use Mendeley EndNote or Zotero.
- Reference sources are prioritized for the maximum of the last 5 years with the composition of Primary references (Journal Articles) 80% of the total references available.
- Tables and Figures are part of the content of the manuscript, with numbering using numbers. The number and title of the table are placed above the table, while the number and title of the figure are placed below the figure. Tables are simply horizontal lines in the heading and closing sections (3-line system). Complete the tables and figures by writing the source under each table/ figure.
ARTICLE SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Articles are sent in softcopy (Microsoft word) accompanied by the author's biodata and research instruments in the form of questionnaires, interview results, etc. through online submissions on the Jurnal Akuntansi dan Bisnis Krisnadwipayana (JABK) website: https://jabk.ekonomi-unkris.ac.id/ or via email:email@example.com
- The submitted article must be accompanied by a statement that the submitted article is free from plagiarism and has never been published and or considered in another published journal. Information on acceptance or rejection of articles will be notified in writing. Articles that do not comply with the format will be returned